Monday 10 November 2014

Parody of The Cigarettes a.k.a The Chocolate

Her: It's just a chocolate and it cannot be that bad
Him: Honey don't you love me and you know it makes me sad?
Her: It's just a chocolate like you always used to do
Him: I was different then, I don't need them to be cool

Him: It's just a chocolate and it harms your health
Her: Well it's only twice a week so there's not much of a chance
Him: It's just a chocolate it'll soon be only ten bars
Her: Honey can't you trust me when I want to stop I can

Her: It's just a chocolate and it's just a Cadbury Hazelnut
Him: Maybe but is it worth it if we fight?
Her: It's just a chocolate that I got from Willy Wonka
Him: He's gonna get a smack and I'm gonna give you three

Her: It's just a chocolate and I only did it once
Him: It's just a chocolate it'll soon be only ten bars
Her: It's only twice a week so there's not much of a chance
Him: It'll make you sick so there's not much of a chance
Her: It's just a chocolate and I'm sorry that I did it
Him: It's just a chocolate and you'll be sorry that I did it
Her: Honey can't you trust me when I want to stop I can

[Parody of Princess Chelsea : The Cigarettes duet]
Inspiration : Luffy from OnePiece
I am really addicted to chocolate... if I can I want to try all type of chocolate on earth hehe... can anyone make my wish come true? Hehehe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment