Saturday 26 July 2014

Man

Is there anybody going to listen to my story all about the man who came to stay?
He's the kind of man you want so much, it make you sorry
Still, you don't regret a single day
ah man
Man

When I think of all the time I've tried so hard to leave him
He will turn to me and start to cry and He promises the earth to me and I believe him
After all this times I don't know why
ah man
Man

He's the kind of man who puts you down  when friends are there, you feel a fool
When you say he's looking good He's cool
Man
Man

Was he told when he was young that pain would lead to pleasure?
Did he understand it when they said that a man must break his back to earn  his day of leisure?
ah man
Man
Man

this is actually a song from The Beatles - Girl but I change it to Man muehehehe
if you wan to listen to the song it below




No comments:

Post a Comment